Ensure all your staff have the necessary basic understanding of fire, fire procedures and their responsibility to ensure your business complies with appropriate legislation and guidelines
- Fully qualified fire consultants.
- Highly experienced across fire safety & prevention.
- Registered by all appropriate bodies.
- Courses tailored to your business needs.
- Training at client premises or at a location to suit.
- Certificate of attendance issued.
Why ask Office Test to carry out fire awareness training?
Office Test specialises in helping businesses in all sectors, to meet their fire safety obligations in line with the requirements of all appropriate legislation and guidelines.
Our trainers are all fully qualified and hold current certification in the fields in which they work.
We monitor current and incoming legislation that could affect your obligations as an employer and our Fire Awareness Training will ensure the necessary basic understanding of fire and fire procedures to all employees in your business assisting your organisation with its legal obligations.
Who should attend?
The training meets the minimum requirements under the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005 which came into force in October 2006. All employees as part of their induction or continuation training should have an understanding of fire and fire prevention, and training in the use of extinguishers on live fire.
The training covers:
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Most common causes of fire at work
- The fire triangle
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Safety Signs
- Action in the event of a fire